Try to keep all your apps updated — it reduces the risk of being hacked by cybercriminals. Here’s how you can update your ClearVPN 2, depending on the platform.
1. Launch ClearVPN 2 on Mac or Windows.
2. Open settings by clicking the gear icon in the bottom left corner of the app.
3. Click Need help?
4. Select Check for updates.
5. The app will now check for updates. If there's a newer version available, you'll see a message about it.
Updating ClearVPN on iPhone
- Open App Store
- Tap your account picture in the upper right corner
- Scroll down and find ClearVPN in the list of apps
- Hit Update. Good job!
Updating ClearVPN on Android
- Open Google Play
- Search “ClearVPN” and open the app’s page
- Tap Update.
- Well done — the app will update now!