As of today, ClearVPN speaks English and Ukrainian. The apps will look at the default language of your system to determine which one to use in the interface.
Here’s how you can change the language of your app depending on the platform:
Changing the app language on Windows
- Open ClearVPN on your Windows computer
- Choose Settings in the upper menu
- Hit the switch in the upper right corner to change your app’s language.
- Done! The app will now speak the chosen language 👋
Changing the app language on macOS
1. Open System Preferences of your Mac
2. Go to Language & Region.
3. Choose Apps and hit the plus button in the bottom left corner.
4. Choose ClearVPN and switch to the desired language. Enjoy!
Changing the app language on iOS
1. Open your iPhone's Settings
2. Scroll down and choose ClearVPN in the list of apps.
3. Change the app’s language in the Preferred Language menu.
4. You’re all set! Reopen ClearVPN and have fun.
Changing the app language on Android
1. Open the Settings of your smartphone
2. Go to Languages & input
3. Tap Languages, then choose Add a language.
4. Drag the added language to the top.
5. Good job! ClearVPN will now speak the chosen language.