As of today, ClearVPN 2 speaks English and Ukrainian. The apps will look at the default language of your system to determine which one to use in the interface.
Here’s how you can change the language of your app depending on the platform:
Changing the app language on Windows
1. Open ClearVPN on your Windows computer
2. Open settings by clicking the gear icon in the bottom left corner of the app.
3. Go to Account, and in the Language field, change the app language.
4. Done! The app will now speak the chosen language 👋
Changing the app language on macOS
1. Open System Settings
2. Go to Language & Region.
3. Hit the plus button in the Applications field below.
4. Choose ClearVPN.
5. Select the language. Click Add.
6. You’re all set!
Changing the app language on iOS
1. Open your iPhone’s Settings.
2. Scroll down and choose ClearVPN in the list of apps.
3. Change the app’s language in the Preferred Language menu.
4. You’re all set. Reopen ClearVPN and have fun!
Changing the app language on Android
1. Open ClearVPN on your device.
2. Open settings by tapping the gear icon.
3. Tap on App settings, then choose App language.
4. Good job! ClearVPN will now speak the chosen language.