If you want ClearVPN 2 to protect your connection without additional hassle, here’s what you need to do:
- Open your ClearVPN app.
- Select the Secure browsing card.
- Click Protect me.
- That’s it! Your connection is now secure and masked.
But ClearVPN 2 is about so much more than just a quick IP change – it has tools for multiple online tasks! If you want to have more control over your VPN, then you might want to pick one of our three VPN shortcuts ready-made for specific tasks:
- Secure browsing. This type of VPN connection is focused on protection and data encryption. You can choose one of three security settings to balance out connection speed and protection level: Online freedom, Balanced, and Top protection.
- Location changer. It’s simple: pick a country from our list, click Teleport me, and we will connect you to the servers in this country. That way, you can browse local and geo-blocked content.
- Streaming access. If you want to watch shows from a specific streaming service (let’s say BBC iPlayer), you can pick the service from the list and click Access content – and we will open it for you. We keep adding new services to ClearVPN 2, so stay tuned!