You can change your location with ClearVPN.
ClearVPN is a VPN application that allows you to connect to a server in another country. This way, your IP address becomes the IP address of the desired country, and the web thinks that you’re browsing from that location 😉.
Use Location changer in your ClearVPN app to connect to servers in other countries. Here’s how to do it in your Mac, iPhone, Windows, or Android app.
Is there a list of all countries I can connect to with ClearVPN?
Yes! You can find the countries supported by ClearVPN in this article. We’re doing our best to keep it up-to-date 🙌
1. Open ClearVPN 2 on your Mac or Windows PC.
2. Choose Pick country in the Location changer card.
3. Select a country you’d like to connect to and click on it.
4. You’re good to go! Your connection is secure, and your IP address is set to the selected country.
1. Open your ClearVPN app.
2. Choose Pick country in the Location changer card. Tap a country you’d like to connect to.
4. All done! Your connection is secure, and your IP address is set to the selected country.