Netflix has different video content depending on the country. Some regional Netflix libraries like the US Netflix has more titles, some have fewer but more exclusive ones. For example, hits like anime Naruto are available for American users, while the UK subscribers won't be able to stream it. This difference in content is due to many factors — mainly the licensing agreements with studios and other streaming services.
To watch regional Netflix libraries and stream content securely ClearVPN has a special shortcut. The only thing you need is to activate the "Watch Regional Netflix" shortcut, restart the Netflix app, or reopen your netflix.com browser page.
Here's how you can activate the shortcut:
1. Install ClearVPN on your device.
- Launch it and open All Shortcut menu
- Open Netflix Libraries (Watch Regional Netflix) shortcut
- Netflix Canada? Maybe, Netflix USA? Pick the library that fits you.
- Choose the regional Netflix library and tap to connect to it.
- Restart the Netflix app, or reopen your netflix.com browser page. You're set!
The shortcut is available for Premium users on all devices.
Note: you need a valid Netflix subscription.
Every month we release a streaming guide to help you find the best, the hottest premieres on Netflix, HBO Max, Disney+, Hulu, and other streaming services. Read it here.